Turnitin training for staff
Turnitin manuals and videos are on the Internet at.
- UHI's Turnitin Feedback Studio Handbook (pdf) version 01 2017 by Marion MacDonald, UHI
- UHI's Turnitin guide (pdf) version 06 Nov 2015 by Donnald MacLean, Perth College, UHI.
- Recycling and Archiving Turnitin Assignments
- Removing staff from from Turnitin assignments please note: when staff are no longer teaching a module, they need to be removed from Turnitin assignments before they are unenrolled from the module. If staff are unenrolled from modules before disassociating them from Turnitin assignments, this breaks the link between the Turnitin database and the Blackboard database which cannot be restored. More importantly, it creates technical problems for those staff remaining on the module.
- Instructor QuickStart Guide
- Classic Instructor User Guide
- Free professional development
Using Turnitin in Blackboard 9.1
- Blackboard 9.1: Creating a Turnitin Assignment (5:05)
- Setting up Turnitin submission boxes in Blackboard (5:52)
- Viewing Papers & Originality Reports - Turnitin in Blackboard 9.1
- How students view their marked work in Turnitin Via Blackboard 9.1 (3:53)
- How Turnitin works with the Blackboard Grade Centre (03:49)
- Creating Rubrics in Turnitin (12:37)
Register for free Turnitin Webcasts.
Webcasts can only be accessed after filling out a form with the following:
- first and last name
- work e-mail
- Institution type
- primary role and
- software purchasing role (there is a "no role" option).
The Webcast link is then e-mailed to you.
Turnitin training for students
The following manuals and videos are on the Internet at.
- Submit an assignment in Blackboard (03:14)
- Viewing Originality Reports in Turnitin via Blackboard 9 (03:13)
Plagiarism.org - Turnitin's resource on plagiarism and best practices for ensuring originality in written work.